Tuesday, March 24, 2009

#@$&#*@&%^$

Like someone says, I must get this out of me or I will explode.
His group new single is coming out and with DVD this time.
But other 2 units are start selling Album and Concert DVD the same day.
You know what, all are from same Angency. o_O

First other unit released two new single last month and this month.
Second other unit finished their tour almost same time as His group.
AND HIS GROUP RELEASED THEIR LAST ALBUM LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't f*ck with me...
I am so pissed now...
If I know how to I want to swear very bad at JE.

What's more, DVD coming with news single is from DIAMOND.
People are suspecting no Concert DVD this year.
If that happened, you are dead JE... I am not lying...

I will warn you this time only.
I am a very stressed working girl.
My only relaxation is his group and him.
If anyone make their life miserable, YOU feel my wrath to your bones.

Tomo, sore wa anata e no atashi no ai desu...

No comments: